Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC (BSRO) employs over 22,000 teammates in North America and operates more than 2,200 company-owned stores. The store locations include Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus, Expert Tire, and Wheel Works. With locations across America and over $4 billion in tire and auto service sales annually, Bridgestone Retail Operations is the right place to build a career.
We Promise to Care
We understand that we offer more than just car service. We rescue people from bad days and we offer solutions for difficult situations. We are people of integrity and we believe that fundamental honesty is the keystone of our business. We are committed to doing the hard work necessary to earn the loyalty of our teammates and our customers by providing a positive experience every time. We are proud and passionate to represent the brand of Bridgestone. Every day, in every store, with every teammate and every customer….We promise to care.
To be the most trusted provider of automotive care in every neighborhood we serve.
This role will report to the Finance Director - M&A and Business Support and will be part of a team focused on supporting key BSRO business units. While general support and analysis of the business will be expected, this role will primarily be responsible for providing financial analysis for our strategic growth plans including acquisitions and organic new store growth.
BSRO’s mid and long term growth strategy relies heavily on store count growth and this position will play a critical role in evaluating deals to ensure value is created and financial hurdles are achieved.
Builds and updates M&A model for new acquisition candidates
Deep dive of financials and builds assumptions and expected synergies
Maintains and runs Proforma model for all potential new store locations
Manages new store plan including phasing and P&L budgeting
Analyzes portfolio for relocation, closure and consolidation opportunities
Reporting and Materials to support Executive decision making
Measuring Incrementality and tradeoffs in business
Analyzing any future breakthrough growth opportunities, creating proformas and models to understand financial return expectations
• Builds and updates M&A model for all acquisitions including interacting with target company leadership, preparing deep dive of financials, creation of synergy assumptions and complete valuation modeling.
• Maintains and runs proforma model for all potential new store locations including site evaluation, comparable store/market analysis, revenue/margin/unit assumptions and complete discounted cash flow analysis
• Creates materials and presents to executive leadership for all potential deal decisions and strategic priorities
• Analyzes total BSRO real estate portfolio for relocation, closure and consolidation opportunities
• Manages new store plan including phasing and P&L budgeting
• Key financial partner for operations leadership and real estate teams
• Measuring Incrementality and tradeoffs in business
• Strategic Growth
Employee Type Regular Full-Time
Degree Preferred 4 Year Degree
Requisition ID 2017-111221
Posted Date 5/31/2017
Zip Code 37214
Functional Area ..
Category Finance / Accounting / Tax
As an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)/Affirmative Action employer, it is the policy of Bridgestone to consider for employment all individuals regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.