Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC employs over 22,000 teammates in North America and operates more than 2,200 company-owned stores. The store locations include Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus, Expert Tire, and Wheel Works. With 2,200 locations across America and over $3 billion in tire and auto service sales, Bridgestone Retail Operations is the right place to build a career. Learn more!
We Promise to Care
We understand that we offer more than just car service. We rescue people from bad days and we offer solutions for difficult situations. We are people of integrity and we believe that fundamental honesty is the keystone of our business. We are committed to doing the hard work necessary to earn the loyalty of our teammates and our customers by providing a positive experience every time. We are proud and passionate to represent the brand of Bridgestone. Every day, in every store, with every teammate and every customer…. We promise to care .
To be the most trusted provider of automotive care in every neighborhood we serve.
Geographic Area: Provides support for 600+ Firestone Complete Auto Care and Tires Plus stores in North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, Illinois, Nebraska, Missouri, Indiana, Arkansas, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas & Louisiana. Candidates may live anywhere with a major airport within the geographic area.
Leads and manages all field marketing efforts that will create brand awareness, drive traffic and build sales for retail locations in assigned areas.
• Works effectively cross functionally in a fast-paced high performing culture
• Develops, manages and executes on marketing plans for assigned regions to drive customer traffic, frequency and loyalty
• Manages annual and seasonal marketing calendars for all events and promotions within assigned regions
• Executes comprehensive marketing plan for new store openings in partnership with Real Estate and Field Operations
• Manages execution of launch plans for new products and services in assigned region, in partnership with Tire and Service Merchandising
• Partners with Senior Manager, Field Marketing & Sales to develop, track and manage marketing budget for assigned region
• Drives revenue through the execution of lead generation tactics, including phone script execution, call tracking and phone conversion
• Communicates national promotions to field organization; ensure stores have toolkits necessary to make promotions successful
• Ensures marketing plans are executed, sales goals are well communicated and relationships are being cultivated at the store level
• Evaluates performance of stores within region; develops action plans and counter measures to improve performance
• Partners with Area and Region Managers to identify marketing opportunities
• Works to achieve objectives with decisive impact on the region. Works independently on larger, moderately complex projects/assignments
• Sets objectives for region managed in each project or assignment
• Provides input or guidance to associate level professionals with tasks and assignments
• Faces problems that are general, and may require understanding of a broader set of issues, but typically are not complex
• Problems may span a range of issues or work areas
• Problems are typically solved through drawing from prior experiences, with some logical analysis of the issue
• Responsible for making minor changes or enhancements in systems and processes to solve problems
• Communicates with parties within and outside of own job function
• Explains policies, practices and procedures of the work area to others within the organization.
• May work to influence parties within own job function at an operational level
• Strong written & verbal communication skills; disciplined & instinctive selling ability, information gathering & sharing; listening & comprehension
• Strong organization skills, time management, creative thinking and vision
•Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related discipline OR equivalent experience
• Minimum of 7 years’ experience in Marketing environment required
• 2+ years previous supervisory experience preferred
• Retail/Automotive experience preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools
Employee Type Regular Full-Time
Degree Preferred 4 Year Degree
Requisition ID 2017-111336
Posted Date 6/1/2017
Location US-MO-KANSAS CITY
Zip Code 64119
Functional Area Marketing
As an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)/Affirmative Action employer, it is the policy of Bridgestone to consider for employment all individuals regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.